Towards the end of the bow ended era Collett produced a number of 60′ designs in a style similar to the earlier 57′ stock. These first class coaches with a kitchen and dining saloon were completed in lot 1468 in 1932. They ran paired with a Restaurant Open Third to diagram H40 (Comet Models W28B). Post-war renovation gave them the more modern sliding vents depicted by this etch and they served in premier trains until the advent of the new BR Mk1 stock. They had flush fitted commode and door handles giving a width of 9’3″ and thus better route availability. Three were further rebuilt in 1953 to buffet cars.